1) Favorite NBA team growing up? Chicago Bulls (Jordan and Pippen era) and LA Lakers (Kobe and Shaq era).
2) Michael Jordan or Lebron James? Tough choice! Both have transcended the game's boundaries in terms of how the game is played at different position and their impact globally, but I have to go with the G.O.A.T., his "Airness" Michael Jordan. Lebron is currently in my top 5 favorites all time though.
3) Favorite basketball player growing up?Kevin "The Big Ticket" Garnett! I always admired how he plays the game with passion and intensity. Also, "The Big Fundamental", Tim Duncan. His name is self-explanatory, very fundamentally sound.
4) Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson? Haha, definitely Peter Griffin. I love Family Guy.
5) Favorite class in school? Math, until it started getting complicated my junior year of college. Who am I kidding, math has ALWAYS been complicated haha.
6) If not a professional basketball player? I'd be an entrepreneur. Last year I actually got my feet wet in the operations of a business from a director's perspective but I decided to pursue my passion of playing professional basketball instead.
7) Something you'd like fans to know: At birth I weighed 13.6 lbs which I find quite amazing of my mother to do since the average baby is around 8 lbs. Bless her soul!
8) Favorite sport outside of basketball? Soccer! I played soccer for years until I hit my growth spurt, started looking awkward on a soccer field, then decided to play basketball, a sport I knew nothing about at the time.
9) Favorite food? Definitely from my Jamaican culture. From jerked chicken to stewed chicken, curried chicken or curried goat, oxtails, rice and peas, steamed fish and oh I like a bit of the Chinese cuisine.
The Rochester Razorsharks are selling their game worn New Year's Eve uniforms (jersey and matching shorts) for only $100. Proceeds from this auction will be donated to the Project HUGS Foundation.
Project HUGS (helping underinsured get surgery) is a non-profit organization on a mission to expand access to surgical care and resources for every underinsured person across the country.
Click on the uniform above to get more information on how you can help change someone's life.
Who's Hot:The Buffalo 716ers (5-7) came out on top winning all three of their games last weekend and were able to keep their playoff hopes alive.
Who's Not:After receiving their first victory of the season against Buffalo on March 1st, the Hurricane fell short in both games last weekend putting them at 1-9 for the year.
Game of the Week:
Lima Express @ Indianapolis Diesels Friday, March 14th @ 7pm
This could be the deciding factor which team goes to the playoffs from the Midwest division and which team gets to start preparing early for next year.
The Express (4-5) are yet to overcome the Diesels (6-4) this season, but after almost pulling off a victory in their last game against Bloomington (who Indianapolis has never beaten in franchise history) they are showing that they are still one of the more competitive teams in the league.